CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT OF SALE OF GOODS
1. The Store allows the ordering of goods as follows:
(a) on the Store's website (online), using the ordering procedure;
(b) by sending an email to: email@example.com containing the order’s details, including personal measurements and stylistic desires when the Client chooses to order a custom-made product.
2. The Store accepts orders made online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders requiring confirmation or additional arrangements by email will be accepted on business days between 9:00 and 17:00. Orders placed on non-business days will be processed on the first business day following the day of the order. For the purposes of these Terms, business day means any day other than Saturday, Sunday or another day on which commercial banks are authorized or required by law to remain closed.
3. The condition for placing an order is to fill in a form with all the data necessary for the transport and the payment of the products and their delivery.
4. To place an order, select a product from the Store, paying special attention to the quantity, colour, and size, then go to the "Cart" section and continue the ordering procedure by selecting the appropriate options for further action.
5. Until the confirmation of the selection of the products through the button "Order now", you may make changes to the products specified in the order, as well as change the address and coordinates for sending the shipment or for drawing up an invoice. The confirmation of the order by clicking the button "Order now" is equivalent to acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the goods, the costs for their delivery and import duties and taxes if due.
6. When placing an order, the Customer receives at the specified email address confirmation message containing data about the order, including the number of ordered Goods, the price of the ordered Goods and the delivery, and the delivery address of the Client. The message indicates the number of the order and its status, which could be ‘processing’, ‘cancelled’ or ‘sent’
7. The Store reserves the right to refuse to fulfil the order under the contract of sale when:
(a) the Buyer's contact details were inaccurate to the extent that delivery of the goods was not possible,
(b) the transaction is not authorized in the electronic payment system of the Website, or
(c) the payment for the order is cancelled after the submission of the order.
(d) the Client has provided incorrect measures when using the made-to-measure service and has not corrected this within 3 (three) days or other terms given by JUNONA.
(e) the Client has not provided the measurements form and/or the declaration under point 2 in V. Made to measure section or the form and/or the declaration were not filled and/or signed.
8. The enterprises/companies follow the same steps as described above for placing an order but for receiving an invoice they must send their company data by using the following contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.